Job Posting Detail
Posted: August 10, 2017 in Information Technology
Salary Range: open
Contact Chris Planeta, Information Technology Recruiter
Criterion Executive Search
Criterion Executive Search is looking for qualified candidates for a Data Analyst career opportunity in north St Petersburg, FL., to be part of our clients Business Analytics team.
This is a direct hire opportunity to work at one of the best rated employers in Pinellas county.
The Data Analyst is responsible for understanding, documenting, reporting, and analyzing the data from clients policy and claim systems. This includes report automation, report-accuracy verification, data analyses, audits, and ad hoc reporting.
- Produce analyses and audits as requested using MS Excel, MS Access, or MS SQL.
- Check and validate recurring reports.
- Create accurate and timely reports for all departments.
- Work with other departments in improving and automating business functions.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, risk management, or related
- Insurance work experience required. P&C insurance experience preferred.
- Microsoft Excel and Word required; advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Access or SQL.
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSMS, or other database software preferred
- VBA, macros, or other automation software preferred.
- Visual Studio, Red gate, Team Foundation Server (TFS) or another source control tool a plus.