Job Posting Detail
Posted: October 12, 2017 in Information Technology
Salary Range: open
Contact Chris Planeta, Information Technology Recruiter
Criterion Executive Search
6-figure salary permanent job
The Ideal Candidate for this opportunity has more Web Front-End experience, and less so focused in middleware and integration technologies.
CLIENT IS NOT ABLE TO SPONSOR VISA FOR THIS POSITION, HIRED CANDIDATE WILL BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
- The Solutions Architect Lead is a member of the E-Business team and maintains the architecture for a global portfolio of customer-facing web sites across multiple brands and geographic regions.
- Youll be responsible for leading collaboration with Business and IT Stakeholders throughout the organization in order to design solution architectures that deliver the required business capabilities while being aligned to companys business and technology strategies.
- This role specifically is responsible for the assets related to the Web and Ecommerce ecosystem of applications and systems.
- Provide strategic, technical and operational expertise and leadership in support of business and technology transformational activities
- Provide technical oversight for multiple project initiatives.
- Assist in the creation of enterprise-wide technology standards.
- Document architectural designs and standards for implemented solutions.
- Create and maintain reference architectures, systems models, use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models to provide architectural expertise, direction, and guidance to IT delivery teams.
- Validate the architectures compliance to the requirements and verify the systems compliance to the architecture.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce system standards and solutions review processes.
- Mentor and/or provide guidance to all members of the team.
- Support risk identification and mitigation process and provide issue management recommendations as required.
- Bachelor Degree
- Certification or experience with enterprise architecture methodologies and frameworks, such as TOGAF, Zachman, or FEAF
- Professional training and/or certifications related to Ecommerce and/or Web Content Management tools and technologies
- 12+ years IT experience.
- 8+ years designing, developing, implementing middle-tier and distributed systems.
- 6+ years in enterprise and/or solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- Designing and developing solutions utilizing web content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager or Coremedia.
- Integrating with IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Data modeling